- Remember good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Keep 1 metre away from anyone other than those you live with. Avoid physical contact, including handshakes and hugging.
- If you develop symptoms of a respiratory infection, you must stay at home and you should take a test.
- When you suspect that you have COVID-19 disease
Overview of rules and recommendations in Norway
- National rules
- National recommendations
- Local rules and recommendations
- Levels of measure for local outbreaks
Testing, quarantine, isolation and transmission
- Testing, symptoms and close contacts
- Quarantine and isolation
- Transmission and course of the disease
- Face masks